We invite You to participate in the International Conference "Recent Trends in Kinetic Theory and its Applications ", which will be held in May 11-15, 2004 in Kyiv (Ukraine).
Kyiv is an ancient city situated at picturesque hills near the powerful river Dnepr. In May it is extremely beautiful in a white toga of chestnut blossoms. European Architecture of the old city and golden domes of churches add an artistic flavor to the city impression. Panorama pictures can be found in the site: http://www.kiev2000.com/mix/ipix.asp
(Conference announcement, PDF, size 182972 bytes)
- Many-particle dynamics and derivation of kinetic equations.
- Quantum evolution equations and Wigner transforms.
- Nonlinear kinetic equations and asymptotic theory.
- Applications: granular media, dusty plasmas, semiconductor devices, biologically motivated problems.
- New mathematical ideas in kinetic theory.
P. Markowich - Chairman (Austria)
A. Samoilenko - Co-chairman (Ukraine)
A. Zagorodniy - Co-chairman (Ukraine)
D. Petrina - Co-chairman (Ukraine)
C. Cercignani (Italy)
P. Degon (France)
V. Gerasimenko (Ukraine)
M. Lachowicz (Poland)
N. Mauser (Austria)
N. Nurlybaev (Kazakhstan)
M. Rasulova (Uzbekistan)
Ya. Sinai (USA, Russia)
A. Sinitsyn (Russia)
G. Toscani (Italy)
Local Organizing Committee:
V. Gerasimenko (Chairman)
Information for Participants: